Saturday, February 15, 2014

What's A Gamer?

This is a question I've kind of asked myself. What exactly DOES make a gamer? Is there some sort of prerequisite to become a gamer? Do you have to go through some sort of test or ordeal like a College Sorority? I hate to be so black and white about this but I don't think so at all. To me, as long as you play video games, it doesn't matter how many games you play, how often you play them, or what kinds of games you play. I think that as long as you play games and you enjoy what you play then you're a gamer to me. It doesn't matter if you play Call of Duty, or Mario, or even Flappy Bird on your phone. Now I'd like to hear from you, yes YOU. What do you think makes a gamer? Please go down to the comment section below and I'll be sure to respond to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment