Wednesday, January 15, 2014

So... This is a Thing

I'm not exactly sure how to start this, but what the heck I'll give it a shot. This is essentially going to be a blog of my experiences being a gamer for nearly 16 years of my life, and as someone who's 18 going on 19, that says a lot about my life. Video games have changed my life, both in where I want to take it and my way of thinking in a way that no other hobby has. As the title implies I'm definitely more jaded when it concerns certain games of certain genres, although I've been trying to become more unbiased. On that same note there are some things where the rose tinted glasses are laid on so thick that it's a wonder that they aren't infused into my head. If anybody has anything that anybody would like for me to write about or would like to give me some constructive criticism, then I insist and would be more than happy to answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment